· 1 ounce silver tequila
· 3/4 ounce lime juice
· 1/2 ounce triple sec
· 1/2 ounce simple syrup
· lime slice
· Mexican-style pilsner beer (Corona, Pacifico)
· Pint glass
Pour tequila, lime juice, triple sec, and simple syrup into a tall glass half-filled with ice. Shake until cold.
Fill the glass with beer. Give it a gentle stir.
Rim the edge of the glass with a lime wedge and garnish with a lime wedge.
· 1 1/2 ounces Campari
· 1/2 bottle (6 ounces) IPA or double IPA beer
· Lemon slice, to garnish
Fill a tall glass with ice. Add Campari. Slowly pour in the beer. Squeeze the lemon peel over the drink to release the oils, and rub around the rim of the glass. Drop garnish into the glass and serve.
· 1 ½ fluid ounces vodka
· 1/2 fluid ounce lime juice
· 3/4 ounce 100% cranberry juice
· 1 cup ice cubes
· ginger beer
· lime wedge for garnish
Fill a copper mug half full of ice. Pour vodka, lime juice, and cranberry juice into; fill the rest of the way with ginger beer. Stir gently to mix.
Drop a lime wedge or 2 into the mug for garnish. Straw is optional.
· 1 1/2 ounces vodka
· 1 ounce triple sec
· 1 ounce lime juice
· Garnish with a lime wedge
In a cocktail shaker filled with ice cubes, pour the vodka, triple sec, and lime juice.
Strain into a chilled martini glass.
Garnish with a lime wedge.
· Skrewball Peanut Butter Whisky
· Chambord Black Raspberry Liqueur
Pour 1 part Chambord into shot glass and place upside down in a rocks glass.
Next pour 2 parts Skrewball peanut butter whiskey on top.
Pull out the shot glass to blend the ingredients and enjoy.
· 1 ounce vodka or citron vodka
· 1 ounce 100% cranberry juice
· 1/2 ounce Cointreau
· 1/2 ounce lemon juice
· 1 lime wedge
· For the garnish: blood orange slice
Place the vodka, cranberry juice, Cointreau, and lemon juice in a tall glass with ice. Shake 15 seconds until cold. Strain the liquid into a martini glass.
Squeeze with the lime wedge and serve, garnished with a lime wheel.
· Simple syrup (or sugar cube)
· 2-3 dashes Angostura bitters
· brut champagne (or sparkling wine)
Pour ½ ounce simple syrup (or one sugar cube) into a chilled champagne flute, lash it with 2 or 3 dashes of bitters, fill the glass with brut champagne, and squeeze a lemon twist on top.
· 1 ounce Grand Marnier
· 4 ounces champagne (or sparkling wine)
· Orange twist
Add Grand Marnier to a champagne flute, then top with champagne. Garnish with an orange twist.
· 2 ounces London dry gin
· ¾ ounce fresh lemon juice
· ¾ ounce simple syrup
· 2 ounces Champagne (or sparkling wine)
· Red liquor or cherry juice
· Long spiral lemon twist (for serving)
Combine gin, lemon juice, and simple syrup in a cocktail shaker. Fill shaker with ice, cover, and shake vigorously until the outside of the shaker is very cold, about 20 seconds.
Strain the cocktail through a Hawthorne strainer or a slotted spoon into a large flute. Top with Champagne; garnish with a lemon twist.